Open carton rod
To avoid damage the rod, open
carton LENGTHWISE and remove all contents.
DO NOT OPEN THE END.
Installation Traverse Rod
- Follow instructions, step by step to put up the rod
- Don't forget Fasten cord around
"finger" of underlap master for Center
Drawn or Two Way Draw (not for One way Left or One Way
Hanging Drapery on Traverse Rod: step by step
- Hang panels starting from master carrier
- Pinch hook tight on master carriers to prevent hang-ups or
- Don't skip slides.. Extra slides need to remove through gate
(at the end of rod)
Training Drapery (Traverse Rod): step by step
- For White Traverse Rod: crease the buckram away from the
rod, towards the room
- For Decorative Traverse Rod with rings: fold and crease the
buckram back towards the wall and away from the room
- Traverse the draperies to their stacked (open position)
- Smooth the pleats and folds, and loosely tie with cloth
strip in a few days
- Untie the cloth strip, draperies will be traverse and stack
neatly and smoothly.